i kind of knew this would happen since i'd be sitting at my desk all day, and on top of that i knew it would be a busy day. so i tried to plan for it packed a lot of healthy things to munch on. i also broke into the snacks i keep in my cabinet too- oops!
- 1 cup nature's path raisin bran with skim milk and one sliced banana
- 1 cup chai tea with stevia
- lemon scented quinoa salad with chickpeas (recipe from jenna's blog)
- 1/2 golden delicious apple with cinamon, warmed in micro for 45 seconds- yum!
- other half of cinamon apple - 2:30 pm
- cup of english breakfast tea with stevia - 3:30 pm
- 1 serving kashi honey sesame crackers with 1 piece babybel light cheese 4:30 pm
- about 1 serving granola - 5:30 pm
- 7 trader joe's shrimp dumplings with small amount of soyaki
- 1 soy delicious chocolate almond covered coconut bars with 1 tbsp peanut butter
- another tablespoon of peanut butter- just on the spoon!
i guess it was just one of those days! alright, time for bed. the good news is, tomorrow's already wednesday :)