i forced myself to go to the gym after work even though i wasn't really feeling it (motivating this week has been tough!). i did have a cup of coffee before i went, which definitely helped, but it was a slow, challenging workout.
- 5 mile run @ 8:57 minute mile pace (stopped twice for water breaks!)
- total time: 45 minutes 10 seconds
- total calories burned: 495 (although i really don't trust the treadmill's accuracy- need that garmin!)
- my sit-up workout from high school- 25 of various different ab exercises, all who's names i do not know, and am too tired to try and figure out, although it started with regular crunches, ended with the bicycle crunches
now that i got that off my chest, here's what was for dinner:
- 1 trader joe's sweet italian chicken sausage on one slice whole wheat bread, with 1 slice soy cheese and some ketchup
- asparagus roasted with olive oil, garlic salt, pepper
- pineapple for desert
i sort of paid attention to 30 rock and the office during dinner. i wanted to get so much more done tonight but it will just have to wait until tomorrow.
i'm off to bed - goodnight!