- 1 cup nature's path rasin bran
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- handful of walnuts
so, can you guess what i'm having for lunch today? yep, that's right, a VEGGIE BURGER!
i might be a little obsessed, just a little. they're tasty, filling, and so easy to throw together for lunch at night, or in the a.m.
today, lunch included:
- 1 morning star farm vegetable medley veggie burger
- 1 thomas' whole wheat english muffin
- 1 piece laughing cow light cheese
- lettuce, tomato, and dijon mustard
ahh, heavenly :)
tonight after work i am headed to a spin class for some cross training.
don't forget to check out some giveaways!